Contributors to BingHuman




My name is Faiyaz Patel; I am the CEO & Founder of BingHuman. I am a dream chaser who has gained a wealth of knowledge in Human behavior and personal development over the past three years through self-education. My mission is to inspire millions of people to become entrepreneurs by awakening their minds to their greatness that resides within them.



My name is AbdulHafiz; I am the Travel Reporter at BingHuman. I’m lean to travel the world each by each. Meanwhile, I intended capture obvious moments and cultural values from different places. Binghuman brought me perfect opportunity to explore the horizon with exiting career. I have gotten chance to being in Dubai, Armenia, Thailand, Malaysia, Azerbaijan, Nepal, Mauritius and another five nations.



Lee Shaw 

I’m Lee Shawer, People call me shaw. I am Chief Producer at Binghuman. My job is to produce and process the content gathered with the help of our numerous sources. Vision to make content more reliable I committed to the BingHuman since it’s started in 2016.Our reporter exploring the world and we meant to share those.


Anas Kara

My name is Anas. I'm web designer at BingHuman. Professionally, I work on designs of modern architectural monuments.  Besides this I love to design website of new automation era. At BingHuman I maintain the stricture of web by all means. I have studied preservation of heritage monuments from home. BingHuman is perfect place to spread awareness about humanity, conservation of natural resources.


Be The Part of Change

The officially published Here



Post a Comment

0 Comments